Are you looking for a unique accommodation for a vacation or for a wedding? Vue du la Treyne is a fantastic holiday home for up to 14 people with beautiful views of the beautiful Treyne chateau. The holiday home is spacious and cozy, so ideal for a holiday with family or friends. This beautiful property is about 300 meters from a Michelin starred restaurant and the river Ouysse. This is definitely a visit worth. There is a covered terrace and an open terrace with lounge area. The house is just a few kilometers from the Lacave caves and just a few minutes drive from the world-famous pilgrimage town of Rocamadour. The Dordogne rivee flows almost along the house and you can enjoy swimming and canoeing. The price includes sheets, towels, bath towels, final cleaning, electricity and heating. Attention: Price from September to June is based on up to 8 people.
The house consists of two wings, East and West, which are connected by a hallway on the ground floor. There is a TV lounge on the ground floor with two 3-seater sofas, a flat screen, a glass door with access to the terrace with a large high table with crutches. The dining area has a table with 12 seats (up to 16 people). There is an open kitchen in a U-shape with worktop and sink, dishwasher, piano, 4 gas hobs and a central hob, microwave, American fridge, breakfast area (toaster, kettle, Nespresso), wine cellar, toilet.
In the relaxation corner there are three 3-seater sofas and a coffee table, a flat screen, a glass door with access to the terrace and with access to the garden and the heated infinity pool.
There are 6 bedrooms: one with an extra sofa for 2 people.
5 bedrooms has airconditioning
- Bedroom 1: with external access for the disabled has a double bed 2x90x200, two desks, two chairs, a fridge, safe, cabinet, wall mounted flat screen. A bathroom with Italian shower, a sink, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, wheelchair access.
- Bedroom 2: is on the ground floor (3 steps) and has a double bed 2x90x200, desk chair, a fridge, a safe, closet, wall mounted flat screen and a bathroom with an Italian shower, sink, hair dryer, bathrobes, slippers, toilet and a glass door to the outside.
- Bedroom 3: is a children's room on the ground floor with two single beds, a chair and a dresser
- Bedroom 4: is on the 1st floor and is a suite with air conditioning, a double bed 2x90x200, a desk, a chair, a fridge, a safe, closet, wall mounted flat screen, private bathroom with bath and Italian shower, washbasin, hair dryer, bathrobes, slippers and a balcony and views of the castle.
- Bedroom 5: Located on the 2nd floor and has a bed 2x90x200, a desk, a chair, a fridge, a safe, a dressing, a flat screen TV, a walk-in shower, sink, hair dryer, bathrobes, slippers.
- Bedroom 6: Located on the attic with a bed 2x90x200, a desk chair, a fridge, a safe, closet, wall mounted flat screen, bathroom: walk-in shower, sink, hair dryer, bathrobes, slippers and a glass door with a small private balcony and beautiful views, and a separate toilet.
* Possibility to provide meals during the time the restaurant is open
* The final cleaning is included. Bathrobes are included
* Full breakfast delivered to the accommodation: 20 € per person
* Order a picnic basket
* Hotel service: 600 euros per week including daily cleaning of the house
(rooms and common areas).
* Possibility of landing by helicopter
* Bicycle rental on request
A covered terrace with high table and comfortable, high bar stools and fantastic views. The second terrace is located around the heated swimming pool. The terrace has a seating area with comfortable chairs.
• The Monkey Forest in Rocamadour
• The Rocher des Aigles in Rocamadour
• The Champollion Museum in Figeac
• Church of Carennac
• Golf de Montal
• Lacave caves
• The Souillac Golf Country Club
• Pilgrimage site Rocamadour
|BOOK NOW||REQUEST FOR INFORMATION|